This summer, I’m excited to try out the new detox drinks from Cell-nique. After a long school year, I need to take some time to detox and power up, so I was happy to receive this product for review!
Here’s What I Love About Cell-nique’s Super Green Drink:
- Don’t panic they’re USDA organic! I try to eat and drink as organic as possible.
- They’re nutritious with the equivalent of 8 servings of fruit and veggies in every bottle.
- They taste good! They come in the following flavors: Apple, Lemon Ginger, Japanese Roasted Tea, Tropical Fruit, Berry Grape, Dark Chocolate, Root Beer, Citrus Vanilla, and Pomegranate. Note: They taste best when chilled! I blended mine with ice to make a great hot summer healthy treat!
- They are low in calories! My favorite flavor is apple, which only has 44 calories per bottle. My husband’s favorite was the tropical fruit drink, which had 84 calories per bottle.
- They’re vegan and gluten free. I don’t strictly adhere to either, but the less bad stuff the better right?
- They’re full of superfoods. In fact, every flavor contains the same 31 organic superfoods.
- Most of the sugar count comes from the naturally occurring sugars in the fruits and vegetables, with a small amount of stevia and organic blue agave.
Reasons I NEED Cell-nique’s Super Green Drink:
- Energy: This drink is a natural energy booster and boy do I need it! Running around after a toddler, starting CrossFit, and keeping up with my blog and side-hustles leave me exhausted at the end of the day! This drink was a total pick me up without all the nasty chemicals or caffeine.
- Detox: Stress and the hustle-bustle of the school year leave me with the need to detox in the summer. The cell-nique website explains how this drink gets the job done, “Licorice Root and Garcinia Cambogia soothe and cleanse the colon and support digestion and relief from constipation. Apple supports the lymphatic system; Gotu Kola helps eliminate excessive fluids from the body and supports circulation. Hemp Protein, Whole Apple and the Acai Berry, with high fiber content, improve elimination, which assists detoxification and weight management. Bilberry, Acai, Grape Seed Extract and Green Tea Extract are some of the highest sources of anti-oxidants available on the planet! Cleansing the colon of old, undigested fecal matter, environmental pollutants, heavy metals and pesticides improves bowel function, restores energy and strengthens the immune system”
If you want to try this drink out, I have a special offer: Try your choice of any 1-3 bottles of Cell-nique now and get FREE SHIPPING! Redeem this offer at http://www.cell-nique.com/products/Try_Me-26-66.html . You can also connect with Cell-nique through Facebook and Twitter!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease. I have been compensated for this review, but I promise the opinions are my own!